Friday, September 29, 2006

Tickle Me Elmo: Tickle Me Once Shame on You, Tickle Me Twice Shame on Me.

ELMO FEVER!

Tickel me once shame on you, tickle me twice shame on me. Or something like that... I say this because didn't we all learn from the first Tickle Me Elmo doll? After Christmas the new Elmo's going to be soooo 2006! Your going to start seeing Elmo on VH1's "I love the 000s" If you still want the doll there is a rumor on Slick Deals that you can pre order the doll at any KB Toys stores. You can also of course go to everyone's site of last resort for hard to find items, I'm of course talking about QVC.com (Just Kidding). No, it's obviously, eBay.com. I heard on CNBC eBay's seeing a jump in visitors/profits because of Elmo. Is there anything Elmo can't do?

The theme song for this blog is "Double Vision"

"Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean
I've been from one to another extreme
This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I wanna stick around till I can't see straight

Fill my eyes with that Elmo vision
No disguise for that Elmo vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My Elmo vision gets the best of me"

GOOD LUCK SHOPPING FOR ELMO!

No comments: