Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seattle’s Weather! Global Warming, What Global Warming?

I can’t believe it in the age of global warming June has turned out to be the coldest in more than a century here in Seattle. With weather records going back to 1852 we are matching and even beating record low temperatures in the region. It’s so cold here that as I type it’s STILL snowing in the mountains! This is the actual forecast from the National Weather Service… “A fierce storm could bring five to 10 inches of new snow to Washington’s Cascade Mountains, particularly in the higher elevation.” I’m going to get my skis out and get up there right away. I can probably count on my hands how many nice days we’ve had all year. I’m been a Northwesterner all my life, but I’m this close to moving to Arizona.

No comments: