Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mamma Mia Worse Than Torture

I literally got dragged kicking and screaming by my GF to see Mamma Mia at one of those discount 2nd run movie theaters last night. I wanted to find something redeeming in Mamma Mia, I really did. Instead I sat there eyes wide open, horrified at what was taking place before my eyes on screen. I tried to dose off, but Mamma Mia being a musical was simply too grating to shut out. At moments I felt as if I was a prisoner of war being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment in the form of psychological torture. The worst part is it's the next day and I still have the god awful Abba songs stuck in my head! Oh... the only redeeming quality I could find in the movie was the lead chick, Amanda Seyfried, is hot... that's it.

No comments: