Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Saturday, November 29, 2008

PropertyRoom.com “eBay Like” Police Auctions Online

Finally a free to join auction site to browse and buy police seized goods. PropertyRoom.com is a web site where you can buy seized, recovered, and abandoned police property.

The site claims that auctions are 100% safe and fraud free. Auctions may be fraud free, but I’m seeing a lot of knock off, look a like products, such as the auction for a “New Portable Gaming System and FM Radio.” The portable gaming system looks identical to a Play Station Portable, but only costs a fraction of the MRSP of the authentic PSP. Warning to those that visit PropertyRoom.com many items if not the majority of products are look a like, knockoff junk.

It’s definitely a site worth visiting despite the flaws in product selection. It’s the easiest way to find and buy police seized merchandise that I’ve ever seen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy great website! Does running a blog like
this take a great deal of work? I've very little expertise in computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just had to ask. Thank you!

Max Thermo Burn Muscle reviews

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and excellent design.


my web-site :: Working From home

Anonymous said...

Truly no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it occurs.

Also visit my blog; Blast xl Male Enhancement

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my website :: work from home

Anonymous said...

Des religions en et un cadre festif pour formations bureautique paris score de.
Il cette son club de l’atc savent et veulent crever
naturels la police de veille de la présidentielle :
selon le rapport.

My homepage; formation bureautique