Monday, February 11, 2008

February Means American Express Rebates

I couldn't wait for my annual cash rebate from American Express. Finally it's here! If you are a member of the Costco American Express Cash Rebate Card than you know February is cash rebate time. I just got mine in the mail and cashed it tonight. One thing that I love about the Costco American Express Rebate Card is that there is no annual fee, no limit to how much money you can make, and you save more money percentage wise when you shop at Costco. I buy all my groceries and gas at Costco for this reason. In my opinion there really isn’t any reason why you shouldn't carry around some form of cash back credit card. It’s found money that you didn’t even have to work for. Think of it as a up to 2% raise in yearly income. My suggestion is put everything on it. If you have a business put your business expenses on it, mortgage, apartment rent, gas, clothes, everything. It add up fast! Go down to your local Costco to get the rebate card or click on banner to sign up for the none Costco branded equivalent credit card.


American Express

No comments: